- Recruit thousands of new users into IFAW’s existing
- Generate 10,000s of new messages to the government of Canada
- Increase fundraising
- Provide a range of engaging, meaningful activities for new and old users
- An interactive photo montage
- Launch a Stopthesealhunt blog
- Posting hunt and campaign videos to YouTube
- Press Briefing and Campaign Update in Second Life
- Campaign Page on MySpace
Goal was to get 300,000 actions taken.
Evoca is a way to upload and share audio…like YouTube for audio.
- Community Members: 98,000+
- Subscriber List: 5 percent increase
- Actions taken: 346 percent increase
- Donations: 56 percent up over previous year
- MySpace: Doubled number of Friends
- YouTube: Over 60,000 views
IFAW also has the Stop Whaling campaign, with similar elements.