As a point of personal privilege, I want to share a picture I think is adorable. Mainly because I adore this little boy. I’m nuts about his five older siblings, too, but we all are enjoying John, who turns 9 next month. He attended our costume party at church last night as a Cluster of Concord Grapes.
When you have…
- a 21-year old daughter who is married and a full-grown blogger in her own right,
- a son who is 20 and has already graduated from college,
- a 17-year old daughter who is a six-foot volleyball/basketball standout,
- a 16-year old daughter who is an outstanding student and Bible Bowl competitor, and
- a 12-year old son who is about 5′ 11″ and 160 pounds
…you realize how quickly the years fly by. So Lisa and I are determined to get our full quota of enjoyment out of Johnny.