iTunes, Podcast Alley and Yahoo are among the major directories that people use to search for podcasts that interest them. If you’ve created a podcast and want it to be widely heard, getting listed in these directories is important.
So just how do you go about doing this? Glad you asked! Podcasting 110 takes you step-by-step through the process of getting your podcast listed, and reviews how you can guarantee that your podcast can be found through Google.
Here’s where Chancellor Conversations is listed on Podcast Alley.
- Go through the earlier courses in the Podcasting curriculum so that you will have a podcast of your own
- Submit your podcast feed in iTunes
- Submit your podcast feed in Podcast Alley
- Submit your podcast feed in Yahoo Search
- Put your podcast feed in a widget on your own WordPress.com blog
- Post links to the directory listings of your podcast in the comments below
If you really want to impress the Chancellor with your thirst for knowledge, subscribe to Chancellor Conversations.